I am a landlord in Irvine

Irvine, CA ApartmentsbreakCommunity ForumbreakI am a landlord in Irvine

  • lord of the land
    2+ weeks old

    I am a landlord in Irvine. I would like to offer my units to folks looking for either section 8 or affordable housing. How do I go about getting this setup with the city and or state? I recently purchased these properties, so accepting the vouchers from renters is new to me.

    • Sanchez
      2+ weeks old

      To be able to offer your housing to Section 8 recipients and become their landlord, you normally have to fill out a form at City Hall and wait for it to be approved. Some cities have these forms online, but I can't find any Section 8 info on Irvine's site. Sometimes these requests have to go through the city's housing authority... I would recommend going to the City Hall in person. You will definitely be able to find someone that can help you out.