Armstrong Atlantic State University

See 263 Off-Campus Apartments around Armstrong Atlantic State University (AASU)

 

Renter's Questions

The Experts are here to Help!

Saul McGill

Saul McGill - Real Estate Agent

Saul McGill & Associates

#1 in Texas State Technical College Harlingen

Parker Scott Properties

Parker Scott Properties - Property Manager

Parker Scott Properties

#1 in Hardeeville, SC , #1 in Tybee Island, GA , #1 in Richmond Hill, GA , #1 in Pooler, GA , #1 in Bloomingdale, GA

 
 

Information About the Area from our Experts


 
Apartment Costs

Apartment Costs

Saul McGill - Real Estate Agent

The average list price for a one bedroom apartment in Savannah, Georgia is around $843 a month. If you’re looking for a bit more space, a two bedroom average is set at around $1000 a month and a three bedroom runs about $100 more than that on average. There are definitely exceptions to this, as there are plenty of smaller apartments to rent in the area. One could suggest renting out a room in a home, which could be a lot cheaper than renting at an apartment complex.

 
 
Demographics

Demographics

Saul McGill - Real Estate Agent

This campus has a majority of women, about 66%. The rest of the 34% are male. This medium-sized campus boasts 6,737 degree-seeking students, with 1,975 of them only going part-time. The estimated population of Savannah hovers around 139,000, which is up almost 3,000 people from the previous year. The median age in this town is 32 years old, and the average household size was 2.45, and the average family size was slightly larger at 3.13.

 
 

We Have 263 Armstrong Atlantic State University Apartment Listings


 
Picture Bedrooms Rent Address Updated
thumbnail 3 Bed $1,400 5 Bellingrath Court, Savannah, GA April 21st
thumbnail 1 - 2 Bed $640 - $745 0.43 miles from Armstrong Atlantic State University April 20th
thumbnail 1 - 2 Bed $540 - $750 0.44 miles from Armstrong Atlantic State University April 20th
thumbnail 1 - 3 Bed $700 - $900 0.5 miles from Armstrong Atlantic State University April 20th
thumbnail 1 - 2 Bed $620 - $745 0.5 miles from Armstrong Atlantic State University April 20th
thumbnail 2 Bed $1,175 12300 Apache, Savannah, GA April 21st
thumbnail 1 - 2 Bed $680 - $780 0.51 miles from Armstrong Atlantic State University April 20th
thumbnail 2 Bed $850 12209 Apache Aved, Savannah, GA April 21st
thumbnail 3 Bed $1,050 3 Elder Court Windsor Forest, Savannah, GA April 21st
thumbnail 1 - 3 Bed $595 - $725 1.02 miles from Armstrong Atlantic State University April 20th
note: use the search at the top of the page to see all listings.

Search all of our rentals

View all listings

 

Apartment Complexes


 
Name Bedrooms Price Range
Two - Three $780 - $910
One - Two $595 - $740
One - Three $615 - $745
One - Three $695 - $790
One - Two $755 - $818
One - Three $649 - $849
note: not all apartment complexes shown.
 

Rental Data & Trends


 

Average Apartment Rents for April

Average rent in Armstrong Atlantic State University

Six Month Rental Trend

Rental trends in Armstrong Atlantic State University