West Orange, NJ Apartments

MyApartmentMap has 4164 West Orange, New Jersey Apartments

 

Renter's Questions

The Experts are here to Help!

Tanya Zachko

Tanya Zachko - Real Estate Agent

New Homes New Jersey

#1 in Bayonne, NJ , #1 in West Orange, NJ , #1 in West New York, NJ , #1 in Union City, NJ , #1 in Passaic, NJ

 
 

Information About the Area from our Experts


 
Pet Friendly

Pet Friendly

Tanya Zachko - Real Estate Agent

If you are a pet owner looking to move to West Orange, there are a few options. Eagle Rock Co-Op has different options available for bedroom and bathroom requirements, as well as The Cove townhouse complex. Both allow cats and small dogs pending approval and a deposit. Myapartmentmap.com has current available pet-friendly rentals listed, which you can access through the ‘show advanced options’ modifier, checking your preferences.

 
 
Local Events

Local Events

Tanya Zachko - Real Estate Agent

West Orange is a community very dedicated to the arts. As home to many successes in acting and musical arts, the city has made promotion of the arts one of its main focuses. Annually, West Orange hold a Film Festival, Arts Expo., Art Scene Crafts Sale, Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair, Town Picnic (with art booths, of course), Jazz Festival, Photo Documentary Shows, Art Talks, and an event called WOAC Studio at the Loft, where those interested in the arts can watch and learn various techniques of creation. The city also awards an Art Scholarship annually to a young, involved member of the community. Dates and information on all mentioned events and more can be found at westorange.org. West Orange refers to its arts community as “the envy of New Jersey”, and it’s not hard to see why.

 
Economy and Jobs

Economy and Jobs

Tanya Zachko - Real Estate Agent

According to 2010 statistics for West Orange, the employment potential for the city was 33,564, with only 20,842 civilians employed there. The unemployment rate in West Orange is around 5%, which is a bit on the low side, but relatively average for rates both in New Jersey state and the United States. NJ.com has a jobs section, advertising available positions in all New Jersey cities. 87% of the jobs in West Orange are classified as white collar, leaving just 13% as blue collar positions. However, Newark and New York City, as well as several other large cities are very close to West Orange, creating many jobs within reasonable commuting distance.

 
 
Nightlife

Nightlife

Tanya Zachko - Real Estate Agent

If you are looking for a loud, fun, fist-pumping night in West Orange, 4Sixty6 is the place to be. This is the only place like it in the city, and it will deliver. For a bar with a less techno as well as expense, Harrison Avenue Tavern (HAT to the locals), is a casual bar with cheap drinks and a jukebox. For the restaurant/bar type of night, maybe drinks and appetizers or an after-work cocktail, Suzy Que’s is a barbecue joint that stays open until 2am, and Cecil’s is a more relaxed jazz club with the same hours and options. Newark is 8 miles away, and New York City is just 10, but if you’d like to avoid the travel, there is plenty to do in West Orange.

 
 

We Have 4,164 West Orange, NJ Apartment Listings


 
Picture Bedrooms Rent Address Updated
thumbnail 1 - 3 Bed $1,340 - $2,185 200 Mount Pleasant Avenue, West Orange, NJ November 24th
2 Bed $3,000 127 Clarken Drive, West Orange, NJ November 24th
thumbnail 1 - 3 Bed $1,280 - $2,115 West Orange, NJ June 13th
thumbnail 4 Bed $3,000 3 Crystal Avenue, West Orange, NJ November 25th
thumbnail 2 Bed $1,600 26 Ridgeway Avenue, West Orange, NJ November 25th
thumbnail 4 Bed $3,950 262 Northfield Avenue, West Orange, NJ November 25th
thumbnail 1 - 2 Bed $1,295 - $1,800 6-18 Summit Street, West Orange, NJ November 26th
thumbnail 1 Bed $1,400 43 Conforti Avenue, West Orange, NJ November 25th
thumbnail 1 Bed $1,100 110 Mount Pleasant Avenue, West Orange, NJ November 25th
thumbnail 1 - 2 Bed $1,235 - $1,595 160 Randolph Place, West Orange, NJ November 24th
note: use the search at the top of the page to see all listings.

Search all of our rentals

View all listings

 

Apartment Complexes


 
Name Bedrooms Price Range
One - Two $1,185 - $1,595
One - Two $1,250 - $1,750
One - Two $1,250 - $1,450
Two $1,500
Two $1,095
Four $1,675
note: not all apartment complexes shown.
 

Rental Data & Trends


 

Average Apartment Rents for November

Average rent in West Orange

Rental Trends for November

Rental trends in West Orange

 

Nearby Cities & Towns


 
Name Dist. Available Apartments
Orange 2.1mi 6,054
South Orange 3.0mi 4,414
East Orange 3.4mi 6,849
Montclair 3.5mi 6,030
Livingston 3.8mi 1,483
Maplewood 3.9mi 3,997
Bloomfield 4.2mi 6,851
Irvington 5.0mi 5,908
Belleville 5.3mi 7,480
Nutley 5.8mi 7,154
Newark 6.0mi 7,400
Harrison 6.4mi 7,554

Average Rent near West Orange

Rent of cities near West Orange