Monrovia, CA Apartments

MyApartmentMap has 983 Monrovia, California Apartments

 

Renter's Questions

The Experts are here to Help!

West Coast  Rentals

West Coast Rentals - Real Estate Broker

West Coast Apartment Renals

#1 in Redondo Beach, CA , #1 in Manhattan Beach, CA , #1 in Hawthorne, CA , #1 in Gardena, CA , #1 in Compton, CA

 
 

Information About the Area from our Experts


 
Public Transportation

Public Transportation

West Coast Rentals - Real Estate Broker

The Monrovia Transit van service is the main, and essentially only, source of public transportation in Monrovia. It is a dial-a-ride service, through which you must make a reservation from up to a week or just a few hours in advance. The fleet that makes up the Monrovia Transit consists of 4 18-seat large vans, 3 medium 10-seat vans, and 2 minivans which each seat 6 passengers. The vans stop at frequent destinations such as hospitals, medical offices, and retail stores, and take requests in Monrovia as well as Bradbury and certain destinations in Los Angeles County. Monrovia Transit can also connect you to larger public transportation venues, such as LA Metro bus and rail stations and Foothill Transit bus stops.

 
 
Economy and Jobs

Economy and Jobs

West Coast Rentals - Real Estate Broker

Statistics from the 2010 Census revealed that the employment potential in Monrovia was 27,741, with only 16,818 of those opportunities filled. 81% of the jobs listed are considered white collar, leaving 19% blue collar. Monrovia has an area known as Technology Corridor, which is home to many large industrial, mechanical and scientific corporations including AeroVironment and ITT Deep Space Division, two of the areas largest contributors to employment in the area. The unemployment rate in Monrovia is 7.6%, just above national averages, and almost exactly equal to California averages for all cities. There is a Labor Ready employment service located within Monrovia. There is plenty of industry in Monrovia, of all sorts, and considering the medial population density, opportunities are not scarce.

 
 

We Have 983 Monrovia, CA Apartment Listings


 
Picture Bedrooms Rent Address Updated
thumbnail 1 Bed $2,300 Valle Vista Ave/Sierra Vista, Monrovia, CA September 1st
thumbnail 2 Bed $2,500 143 Melrose Avenue, Monrovia, CA August 31st
2 Bed $2,950 Mayflower/Huntington Dr, Monrovia, CA August 16th
thumbnail 1 Bed $1,295 311 S Primrose Avenue, Monrovia, CA September 1st
thumbnail 2 Bed $2,995 144 Mauna Loa, Monrovia, CA September 1st
thumbnail 1 Bed $1,450 722 E Foothill Boulevard, Monrovia, CA August 31st
thumbnail 1 - 2 Bed $1,345 - $1,650 125 W Olive Avenue, Monrovia, CA September 2nd
thumbnail 1 Bed $1,295 309 E Olive Avenue, Monrovia, CA September 1st
thumbnail 1 - 2 Bed $2,351 - $3,192 700 S Myrtle Avenue, Monrovia, CA September 3rd
thumbnail 3 Bed $2,450 502 E Olive Avenue, Monrovia, CA September 1st
note: use the search at the top of the page to see all listings.

Search all of our rentals

View all listings

 

Apartment Complexes


 
Name Bedrooms Price Range
One - Two $936 - $1,121
Two $910
One $2,167
One - Two $1,250 - $1,495
One - Two $900 - $1,128
note: not all apartment complexes shown.
 

Rental Data & Trends


 

Average Apartment Rents for September

Average rent in Monrovia

Rental Trends for September

Rental trends in Monrovia

 

Nearby Cities & Towns


 
Name Dist. Available Apartments
Arcadia 2.4mi 1,260
Sierra Madre 2.8mi 1,203
Azusa 5.3mi 924
Baldwin Park 5.5mi 1,203
El Monte 6.3mi 1,605
San Gabriel 7.3mi 1,993
Pasadena 7.6mi 1,919
Rosemead 7.7mi 1,921
West Covina 7.8mi 1,282
Covina 8.4mi 1,112
Glendora 8.9mi 846
Alhambra 9.0mi 2,255

Average Rent near Monrovia

Rent of cities near Monrovia