Manhattan Beach, CA Apartments

MyApartmentMap has 2102 Manhattan Beach, California Apartments

 

Renter's Questions

The Experts are here to Help!

West Coast  Rentals

West Coast Rentals - Real Estate Broker

West Coast Apartment Renals

#1 in Redondo Beach, CA , #1 in Manhattan Beach, CA , #1 in Hawthorne, CA , #1 in Gardena, CA , #1 in Compton, CA

 
 

Information About the Area from our Experts


 
Demographics

Demographics

West Coast Rentals - Real Estate Broker

Based on statistics from 2010, the population of Manhattan Beach is 35,135. This creates a population density of 8,915 people per square mile. Of that, 85% are white, 9% Asian, 1% African American, 5% claiming two or more races, and 1% identified as other. 14,038 households were reported in the same year, with 54% containing married couples and 26% individuals. The ratio males to females is exactly 50/50. The majority of residents in Manhattan Beach are adults over 25, with 30% between 45 and 64, and 27% between 25 and 44 years. 25% of the population is under 18 years, 13% were senior citizens over 65 years, and 5% were between 18 and 24. 67% of housing units were occupied by owners, leaving 33% designated for renters. The median household income reported in 2010 was $131,456, with only around 4% unemployed; both statistics are economically positive.

 
 
Nightlife

Nightlife

West Coast Rentals - Real Estate Broker

Manhattan Beach has plenty to offer in terms of nightlife. There are over 30 bars in the city, catering to most occasions. However, there are more relaxed places to grab a drink than loud dance clubs. The Side Door is a small lounge with full bar and a dj that does play dance music, but there is no floor to do so. The Vintage Shoppe is a lovely wine only bar, with a large and appropriately decorated dining room. Vintage is only open until 8pm on weekends, but is great for a relaxing couple of glasses of wine in the evening. The majority of bars in Manhattan Beach are sports bars, many of which would be considered dive bars. Grunions has a full bar, while the Hangar Inn serves only beer and wine. Otherwise, they are similar; plenty of tvs, jukeboxes, and darts. The Hangar is recognizable by the mock plane crashing into the roof, a nice touch. There are many of the sort in Manhattan Beach, and for a big night out to get dressed up for, there are many surrounding cities offering just that.

 
 

We Have 2,102 Manhattan Beach, CA Apartment Listings


 
Picture Bedrooms Rent Address Updated
thumbnail 1 Bed $2,100 1200 Manhattan Beach Boulevard, Manhattan Beach, CA August 31st
thumbnail 2 Bed $3,300 1117 Pacific Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA September 1st
thumbnail 4 Bed $6,500 Larsson Street/2Nd, Manhattan Beach, CA August 31st
thumbnail 4 Bed $3,950 1530 10Th Street, Manhattan Beach, CA August 31st
thumbnail 3 Bed $6,995 628 12Th Street, Manhattan Beach, CA August 31st
thumbnail 3 Bed $5,100 610 Manhattan Beach Boulevard, Manhattan Beach, CA August 31st
thumbnail 1 Bed $1,895 529 Manhattan Beach Boulevard, Manhattan Beach, CA August 31st
thumbnail 3 Bed $4,675 325 11Th Street, Manhattan Beach, CA September 1st
thumbnail 3 Bed $4,950 13 Coronado Court, Manhattan Beach, CA August 31st
thumbnail 2 Bed $4,950 1801 Lynngrove Drive, Manhattan Beach, CA August 31st
note: use the search at the top of the page to see all listings.

Search all of our rentals

View all listings

 

Apartment Complexes


 
Name Bedrooms Price Range
One $2,200
One $3,950
note: not all apartment complexes shown.
 

Rental Data & Trends


 

Average Apartment Rents for September

Average rent in Manhattan Beach

Rental Trends for September

Rental trends in Manhattan Beach

 

Nearby Cities & Towns


 
Name Dist. Available Apartments
El Segundo 2.0mi 2,235
Hawthorne 3.2mi 2,322
Redondo Beach 3.5mi 1,649
Torrance 4.7mi 1,497
Westchester 5.0mi 2,425
Gardena 5.0mi 2,289
Inglewood 5.8mi 2,578
Venice 8.0mi 2,408
Lomita 8.0mi 1,114
Culver City 8.1mi 2,541
Carson 8.5mi 1,697
Compton 9.9mi 2,384

Average Rent near Manhattan Beach

Rent of cities near Manhattan Beach